When you’re planning a wedding, there’s a lot to think about. Groomsmen gifts are not only a tradition, but an important part of showing your appreciation to your friends and/or family members for their involvement in your wedding. Usually, people spend big money on a wedding and don’t have much left to work with after the planning is done. Right now, with the recession effects still being felt around the country, finding extra money can be even more of a challenge. Fortunately, finding cheap groomsmen gifts is easy if you know where to look. Here are five great ideas that won’t cost a fortune.
- Personalized pub signs. These signs are usually around $30 to $40 each and can be customized to have the recipient’s name on them. For the man who has a man cave or recreation room of his own, these signs are a great idea. They’re inexpensive and definitely one-of-a-kind.
- Knives and multi-tools. Ranging in price from about $10 up to $100 or more, you can find a wide selection of multi-tools, swiss army knives, and buck knives that make great gifts for your groomsmen. You can have them engraved with names or the wedding information to add a custom touch for just a few dollars more.
- Glassware is always a good idea. Personalized beer mugs or shot glasses are as cheap as a few dollars to $20 each depending on how many you order. And you can give your groomsmen a useful item, a decoration, and a great memory of the wedding they were a part of.
- Flasks. Every man loves a flask, and when you personalize them it becomes even better. For under $20 you can find a great selection of flasks to custom engrave, giving them cheap groomsmen gifts that are always going to be appreciated.
- Pens and office supplies. Again, you can choose from modestly priced items and add personalization for a small fee. Pens and office supplies are not only practical, but they always look good in an office, whether that is at home or at work.
These are five cheap best man gift ideas that you can pick from. But there are dozens of other gifts out there as well. It will be up to you to check out the different products that are available and figure out which groomsmen gifts best suit your gift giving needs, no matter what you have in mind.